Here are a few of my own favorite posts. Please note that these are my favorites and not necessarily the most Tweeted or commented articles.
- How I Sold a Blog for $20,000 in 8 Months
- Why I Switched to Aweber for My Blog’s Email List and Why You Should Too
- 12 of the Best About Us Pages on the Internet
- 6 SEO Secrets Every Blogger Needs to PWN Today’s Google
- Make an eBook: How to Easily Make a PDF eBook that Rocks
- How I Got Over 11,908 Visitors in My Blog’s Third Week
- How Stay-at-Home Moms Can Make Money Blogging
- Why Blogging is a Waste of Your Time
- How to Blog: the 7,809 Word Series You’ll Need to Bookmark
- Blue-Shirt Trust: How to Increase Conversions on Everything
- 4 Vital Gravatar Tips to Get Your Comments Clicked and Noticed
- Millionaire Efficiency: How to Structure Your Day Like the Rich
- Are you Stupid? Why Your Readers Might be Dumber than You Think
- How to Stop Your Blog Bleeds
- What is the Best Time to Publish Your Blog Articles?
- Pop Up Domination: What I Really Think About Pop Up Ads on Blogs
- How to Redirect Your Blog Comments to a Thank You Page
- Beat Stress: 6 Reasons You Are Stressed Out of Your Mind
- 15 Tips to Stop Facebook and Email Hackers Ruining Your Life
Like these posts? There’s more coming! Enter your email to get them in your inbox and get my free eBook.
I thought I would also include a few of the more popular guest posts that I have done; some of these are better than the things published on my own site!
- How to Make Your Blog Addictive Like World of Warcraft
This was my first guest post on Problogger and it is responsible for bringing me a lot of readers that have since become very loyal and interactive members of the site.
Three Problems that Make Me Leave Your Blog in Three Seconds
My second guest post on Problogger; over 152 comments and not all of them nice. This article got me a lot of fans but, for the first time, also a few haters. I guess that means I’m big time now?
- How a 30 Minute Reject Post Brings Me Hundreds of Subscribers a Week
Another guest post on Problogger that really helped me connect with some of the readers. This one is about how a simple failure brought me some nice success.
- Why Your Blog is Not Going to Make You Rich
This guest post got some great feedback from the readers and industry figure-heads. People seemed to like the advice my uncle gave translated to the blog world.