A re you looking for the best marketing automation tools for small business? Marketing automation tools can save you a ton of time and help you scale your marketing strategy, so you can grow even faster.
But if you want to get the benefits of automation, you have to use the right tools.
There are a lot of tools out there that claim to make it easy to automate your marketing strategy… but not all of them are what they’re cracked up to be. It’s important to know the best software that will actually work for YOUR business.
In this article, I’ll show you some of the best marketing automation tools for small business and exactly how marketers can use these tools to save their time and explode their business growth.
If you want to skip ahead to the tool you’re interested in, just use this handy table of contents:
In This Guide:
Before we dive in to that list, let’s make sure we’re on the same page with a simple marketing automation definition.
What Is Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation is a way to automate your digital marketing tasks so you can focus on the bigger picture. Best marketing automation software let you connect with your users in a more personalized way, so it still looks completely individual and natural. You can send emails, messages, and run smooth online marketing campaigns automatically.
Using the right tools and software that has the right automation features can help you with automating your marketing strategy. You can save countless hours by automating your repetitive tasks. Since all your marketing tasks are well-managed with tools, there’s less chance of human error and you can work on other priority tasks.
Automation can help in generating new leads, building trust with your customers, and taking your business to the next level. It also helps with creating reports so you can identify patterns over time and streamline your marketing processes even more. It’s necessary to train your marketing teams and sales team to use marketing automation software so that they can save time.
Now that we’re clear on all that, let’s take a look at the best marketing automation tools to grow your business.
OptinMonster is the best lead generation and conversion optimization software for all kinds of websites. It offers powerful Exit-Intent® technology to turn your abandoning website visitors into subscribers and customers.
What Does OptinMonster Do?
OptinMonster is the most flexible and user-friendly software to build powerful optin campaigns. It allows you to test and adjust your marketing strategy in real-time.
You may already have traffic, but OptinMonster makes sure that the users won’t abandon your website without taking action. It’s the perfect tool to convert your abandoning visitors into subscribers and customers.
You may want to check out how Cosmetic Capital increased their leads by 300% using OptinMonster.
OptinMonster has a drag and drop builder and multiple campaign types to launch your marketing automation campaign in a few clicks. You can use one of the pre-built campaign types to attract users, or design your own from scratch.
Why You Need It
OptinMonster is a MUST-HAVE tool for your business website. It helps you run laser-targeted marketing campaigns that can grow your business exponentially.
Here are a few reasons why you need OptinMonster:
- Complete control of your marketing campaigns
- Canvas to design your own campaign types
- Automated messages to users
- Seamless integrations with hundreds of your favorite tools
- Actionable insights to improve your campaigns
- Real-time behavior automation
- A/B testing to generate more leads
- And more…
It offers multiple pricing plans starting from $9 – $49 per month (billed annually). OptinMonster Pro plan is recommended for SMBs websites. It comes with powerful features and integrations to grow your business.Get OptinMonster Today »
Constant Contact is a powerful email marketing and automation tool. It automates all email campaigns to let you focus on the growth of your business.
What Does Constant Contact Do?
Their drag and drop email builder makes it easy to design emails in minutes. You can also use their ready-made email templates and customize them to send emails quickly.
Constant Contact allows you to trigger emails based on user behavior and actions on your website. You can segment your audience to send the right message at the right time. It also tracks any non-responsive subscribers and resends emails automatically.
Why You Need It
You can completely automate your email marketing strategy with Constant Contact. It works perfectly for all kinds of websites, including eCommerce stores.
Check out some of the key reasons why you need Constant Contact:
- Triggers emails at the right time automatically
- Customized messaging to users
- Helps improve segmentation
- Offers powerful automated workflows
- Track your email results in real-time
- Includes surveys and polls to collect user feedback
- Creates dynamic sign up forms to help grow your list
- Powerful integrations
Constant Contact costs $20 – $45 per month based on the number of contacts/subscribers. The first month is FREE, so you can test the service and understand how it works.Get Constant Contact Today »
Sendinblue offers several digital marketing tools to automate your marketing strategy. It has a powerful toolbox to engage your audience, generate leads, and plan marketing campaigns easily.
What Does Sendinblue Do?
Sendinblue has a great set of tools to communicate with your users. It includes email, SMS, landing page templates, ads, and more services. Everything is automated so you can focus on the growth of your business.
It sends targeted messages to your audience automatically. You can deliver transactional emails to the inbox of your subscribers without spending a minute.
SendinBlue is one of the best email marketing automation tools. Not only that, but they also offer SMS and live chat marketing automation software.
Why You Need It
SendinBlue is a great all-in-one solution to stay in touch with your target audience via email, live chat, and text.
Take a look at the important aspects to know why you need SendinBlue:
- Landing page templates dedicated to each campaign
- CRM integration to track customer details in one place
- Enhanced automation functionality
- Integrate custom sign up forms to grow your email list
- Allows Facebook retargeting to boost traffic
- Email heatmap to improve campaign designs
- Time algorithm to send emails at the perfect time
- Integrations with tools, products, and plugins
Sendinblue offers multiple plans including a FREE plan. The paid plans cost $25 – $66 per month. You can also ask for a customized enterprise offer with premium features.Get SendinBlue Today »
Drip is a marketing automation tool for eCommerce websites. It allows you to automate personalized marketing campaigns for every step of the customer journey.
What Does Drip Do?
Drip is a customer relationship management (CRM) software for online shops and businesses. It collects customer data and lets you create an automated marketing strategy that actually works.
You can track every action of your subscribers on your website, and customize your email marketing depending on the actions they take. Drip also connects with other eCommerce marketing tools so you can get even more insights into your customers.
Why You Need It
If you’re running an eCommerce store, then Drip can improve your sales and grow your business beyond imagination.
These are some of the key reasons you need Drip:
- Relevant personalization for each subscriber
- Reach out to your audience from inbox to Instagram
- Revenue optimization and analytics
- Integrates with popular services
- Split testing to improve your campaigns
It’s a premium marketing automation platform starting from $49 – $122 per month. You can schedule a demo and start with a 14-days free trial to test the software. It also includes an enterprise plan with custom features.Get Drip Today »
HubSpot is a popular inbound marketing and sales software for small business websites. It allows you to plan your marketing campaigns on top of the free email and CRM.
What Does HubSpot Do?
HubSpot is a marketing, sales, and service software to automate your business strategy. It has powerful resources that you can use to learn marketing automation from experts. They also offer courses and certifications.
HubSpot has advanced tools to monitor the customer journey in real-time. You can track the behavior of your website visitors and follow up with personalized emails to share offers and discounts with them.
HubSpot offers contact forms and optin popups to capture new leads. With easy integrations, you can also use third-party tools to generate leads and store them in HubSpot for further actions.
Why You Need It
You can use HubSpot to create robust marketing campaigns in a few clicks. It completely automates your marketing and sales plan with personalization software.
Let’s go through some of the important reasons why you need HubSpot:
- Free email marketing tools
- Quick and personalized follow-ups with potential customers
- Impressive customer support features
- Improved lead nurturing and lead management
- Live chat and conversational bots
- Automated lead scoring
- Analytics and insights to monitor your campaigns
You can start free and upgrade as your business grow. HubSpot can become very expensive when you add marketing automation and smart content features. The plans cost $50 – $3200 per month based on the services you use.Get HubSpot Today »
Other Notable Mentions
- Salesforce: is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that helps with automating marketing tasks.
- Pardot: is an extension of Salesforce. Pardot provides marketing automation solution that is targeted towards B2B clients.
- Marketo: is a SaaS platform that helps business automate their marketing efforts and engagement.
- ActiveCampaign: is a marketing automation tool that targets all businesses. It also helps with creating meaningful connections on social media, email, marketing, and chat clients.
- Eloqua: is a SaaS platform for B2B business. The reason its not our list above is because its not user-friendly.
- Keap (formerly known as InfusionSoft): is marketing automation service that offers email marketing and sales platform for small businesses.
- MailChimp: is a marketing automation software that is mostly popular for its email marketing services.
That’s all! I hope this article helped you find the best marketing automation tools for small business. You may also want to check out our guide on best SEO tools to explode your traffic.