There’s one landing page that every blogger must build. And you might want to build more than one of them…
I’m talking about a page that every blog should have on it by default.
And once I tell you what that page is, I want to give you a few tricks to get the most out of it and increase your conversions to the point that you really start to notice some big changes.
What’s in this episode?
- One landing page that you should make today and why you need more than one of them.
- Three elements that increases conversions on most landing pages.
- Two surprisingly simple communication tools that humans have been using for thousands of years that can really help with sales.
- Why your stats might be fibbing to you (and how to tell).
- Why I use AWeber for my landing pages.
Oh, and for those that are interested, here’s that screenshot of the opt-in form I made that is converting at over 100%. 😉
Do you enjoy these podcasts?
If you enjoy these podcasts please consider leaving me a review over on iTunes. It really helps get the podcast out there – which is a huge help to me. If there’s anything you want covered, or if you have any suggestions, please leave a comment and let me know.