Thanks for brainstorming with me. I hope the free feedback was useful to you and your new blog and gave you some good ideas!
If, however, you’ve got your initial feedback and feel like you still need more help with your blog I am happy to take a detailed look and help you get on the right track.
Let’s call it an advanced brainstorming session!
How does it work?
These are very limited consults (I only work with blogs I like…) where I dive right in to your blog and diagnose its main problems while looking at the strategic opportunities that are available to you by improving your design, content strategy and monetization goals.
Here’s my process and what you’ll get at the end:
- I sit down and run through your blog visually, put it through my favorite tools, and get a feel for how your on-site and off-site set up works and how it could be more effective.
- I then make you a video walk-through where I record my screen and talk you through the obvious problems and issues that I can find with your layout and set up.
- Then I analyze your competition and the niche in general to find out what they are doing, and any opportunities that are there for your taking.
- I then make a list of marketing and content strategy suggestions that I think will help you attract more readers, subscribers and profits. The goal here is to help you re-frame your content plan going forward.
- We have a chat on Facebook to go over any concerns or questions that you might have about how to implement the new strategies. We want to make sure it all makes sense!
- If your blog is a good candidate (and you consent to it!) we’ll do up a case study for what we’ve worked on and publish it on Blog Tyrant. That’s some good exposure!
By the end you’ll have had me analyze your blog’s overall performance and placement with the hope of identifying easy fixes while giving you strategies to make your blogging much more effective going forward. Think of it as a blogging health check and treatment plan!
How do I get started?
If you’re ready to jump in just click the button below to pay and reserve your session. Once your payment has gone through I’ll email you to get the ball rolling, usually within 24 hours.