Last week I published a big guide on how to work from home that covered the ins and outs of the whole shebang.
Since then I’ve had a lot feedback and interesting questions, especially from bloggers who are looking to make a transition to working from home but aren’t sure how to pay the bills in the meantime.
Today’s episode of Blog Tyrant’s XPeriments is all about a few little tips I picked up over the years on how to do just that.
What’s in this episode?
- Why you need to be careful when switching from a job to a work from home setup.
- Three ways you can use the skills you build blogging to help pay the bills.
- How I paid the bills while I was building my blogging business.
- Two areas you need to focus on aggressively when you finally make the jump.
- Why you need to start a blog and not use LinkedIn as your base.
How did you make the switch?
I’d really love to hear your own personal stories about making the switch from a “real” job to a work from home set up – especially if blogging plays a role in that process. Please leave a comment below.